Another week down.
This week was pretty standard. I did go on an exchange up in Rockwood with
Elder Bird, who was my MTC companion, so that was pretty fun.
Saturday was probably one of the most fun days on my
mission. Jacobson and I and the 4
Rockwood Elders went to help out one of their members for the day. We got there at about 10 and spent the day
helping out on their farm. We were just
doing a bunch of odd jobs like barn cleaning, powerwashing, loading hay,
roping/moving goats, and a bunch more stuff, haha. It was a good time. Then that night we helped
set up games and a bunch of stuff for their wards’ annual 'Octoberfest'
dinner. It was capped off with probably
the one of the biggest bonfires I’ve seen, so it was really fun.
Other than that, it was all normal, hope y’all have a good
one.




No comments:
Post a Comment