Mailing Address

Elder Derek Roden
Tennessee Knoxville Mission
11320 Station West Drive, Suite 101
Farragut, TN 37934

Saturday, November 2, 2019

October 21,2019


Another good week down here in TN.
   This week we had probably the best weather of the year which was really nice. It has been low 60’s and overcast, so it was perfect biking weather.  We also had our interviews with President Pickett, this one being my departing interview, so it was really good. Got a lot of good advice and counsel for when I head home.  
   We also did some exchanges this week, I went up to Rockwood with Elder Atkinson, who I already know pretty wel,l so it was a good time. 
   Other than that, it was another standard week. Hope y’all have a good one!
Elder Roden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last One

Well, this will be my last email, pretty crazy.   We had an awesome week!!   On Wednesday we got to go to the Sevierville building for o...