Mailing Address

Elder Derek Roden
Tennessee Knoxville Mission
11320 Station West Drive, Suite 101
Farragut, TN 37934

Monday, November 18, 2019

Almost Done!


From November 11, 2019:

Hey y’all,
   We had a pretty solid week this week.  One of the highlights was exchanges on Saturday.  I went with Elder Enslow, who came out right after me and is a good buddy.  A couple hours into our day the APs called him and said they were going to drop off Elder Crane, who had been here waiting for his Visa but is flying out on Tuesday morning, so he was going to be with them for the weekend.  So, we all had a pretty fun day together.

   Sunday was Stake conference in Farragut, which was really good.  It was cool to see a few missionaries there as well.


   Well, this is my last full week in the mission field.  I am going to soak it up as much as I can so I can have a good last email next week, haha. Hope y’all have a good one!
Elder Roden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last One

Well, this will be my last email, pretty crazy.   We had an awesome week!!   On Wednesday we got to go to the Sevierville building for o...