Mailing Address

Elder Derek Roden
Tennessee Knoxville Mission
11320 Station West Drive, Suite 101
Farragut, TN 37934

Thursday, October 4, 2018

Georgia


Hey y'all, it's been a good first week here in the new area. I'm living in Ringgold, Georgia right now, so it's pretty cool I guess. The new companion is Elder Jepsen who is a Farm Boy from Idaho (100k acres), haha. We got along really great right away so it’s nice.
 
Former Sevierville missionaries at transfers
The rest of the district is really cool, and we all share the stake center for our church meetings, so it’s fun to see them on Sundays and stuff. Also, serving in the same ward as Elder Haynes is a huge blessing.
 
Checking out a sword collection at a dinner appointment. Jepsen is the one behind Elder Roden

Other than that, not a whole lot of exciting stuff happened. I’m just still getting settled into the area. Hope you all have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last One

Well, this will be my last email, pretty crazy.   We had an awesome week!!   On Wednesday we got to go to the Sevierville building for o...