Hello everyone,
I hope y’all had a good week.
Ours was another solid week, keeping busy.
I feel kinda bad because I am kind of running out of things
to say. So I guess if you have any suggestions to put in my weekly, go ahead
and send them to me. I’m not really a
big writer so I’ve been trying to go above and beyond but it takes so much time
and I don’t know what people actually want to hear… haha.
![]() |
| Yup. This is the only picture this week. The DollyWood sign. |
My companion and I get along great and we have a good
district, too. In our interviews with
the President he basically told me I’m going to be transferred this upcoming
transfer, which is like April 11th I think, so that should be cool.
Thanks for all the awesome support and love!
Elder Roden

No comments:
Post a Comment