Holy crap it was so hot this week! I think it was probably one of the hottest
weeks on my mission, haha. It was pretty
good though.
We had Zone
conference in Chattanooga on Tuesday at 9:00am Eastern time. It’s a good drive away, plus we are in
Central time, and also had to pick up some other Elders on the way, so we had a
4:00am wake up. But it was a really good
Zone conference. When we left that afternoon,
it was every bit of 102 degrees and humid.
That night we got
to Cookeville for exchanges with the ZLs down there. The rest of Tuesday night and half of
Wednesday I was with Elder Stanger from West Point, UT. He is a good dude, so we got along pretty
well. Then we headed back up to
Livingston.
We have been able
to continue teaching a few people, and one man named Andy is getting really
close to baptism, so we are really excited for him.
Overall things are still going great, and Livingston is
great! This week I got the 'My Plan'
email from the church. 'My Plan' is a course given to missionaries to prepare
to start going home. That kinda freaked
me out, but it’ll be good I’m sure, haha.
Elder Roden



No comments:
Post a Comment