It was a good first week here in Livingston!
| Elders Roden and Jeppesen |
It is a pretty
small town so I’m happy about that. We
live in a double wide trailer home with a garage, which is awesome, and we have
about an acre of lawn that we are supposed to take of. So, we have a John Deere
riding mower as well. We have a branch
of about 40-50 people, and we meet in a part of what was an old Sears building.
It’s pretty unique for sure.
| Also Elders Jeppesen and Roden (?) |
But this week was
just getting used to the area. Luckily, Jeppesen and I really get along already,
so there wasn’t any adjustment there! We
have been teaching a lot of really cool people already, and I think some good
things will be happening here.
Elder Roden
| A little too much Tennessee... |
No comments:
Post a Comment