This week was pretty long and slow. We had another 30+ hours of
tracting and didn’t have any interest, and the appointments we did have fell
through, but there is always next week. The area is pretty much all wealthy
neighborhoods, so there are not a ton of cool stuff to see or eat or anything
like that, but that just means there are lots of people to try and talk to.
One fun thing was we went on exchanges with the Zone Leaders. I went out with Elder Love from Colorado. I met him a couple times when I first came into the mission, and have always talked at transfers and stuff, but never served around each other until now, so it was fun.
This week coming up is when we have Elder Gong coming to the mission, so we are getting ready for that.
Hope y’all have a good week.
Elder Roden
No comments:
Post a Comment