Well we had a crazy week of exchanges here!
Monday we were down in Greeneville for p-day and we just kinda hung out. That night we stayed down there to help them out with running a YSA activity which was pretty fun. Then that night we stayed the night in the Greeneville elders’ apartment.
TUESDAY:
Tuesday I took Elder Petersen back up to Rogersville to work for the day. He is from Mesa, Arizona and is a really cool guy. He has been out about 19 months. So we had a good time working together.
WEDNESDAY:
Wednesday morning we left and met the other elders about halfway between Rogersville and Greeneville to swap again. This time I took Elder Holmstead up to Rogersville. He is from Lehi Utah and we had a good time together. We dropped his stuff of at the apartment and set out for the day, only to realize I had locked the car and apartment keys inside. After trying to use a credit card to slide the lock for a while, we went around back and found the little kitchen window above the sink was unlocked. So I took Holmstead under the arms and he walked up the wall with me holding him up, and he slid right in, haha! I also got a surprise package from my grandma and grandpa Treseder, so that was sweet. Then later that night we drove back down to Greeneville to stay the night.
THURSDAY:
Thursday morning me and Elder Farley got ready and set off to Johnson City to go on exchanges with the zone leaders. I went with Elder Morris, who I really get along with, so it was fun. We got to teach some really awesome lessons that day. We also went out to eat lunch with the other JC elders and one of them is Elder Sessions (former comp). I absolutely love that guy so it was awesome to see him, too. That night we had dinner with some really cool members, and went back to the elders’ apartment to stay the night.
Monday we were down in Greeneville for p-day and we just kinda hung out. That night we stayed down there to help them out with running a YSA activity which was pretty fun. Then that night we stayed the night in the Greeneville elders’ apartment.
TUESDAY:
Tuesday I took Elder Petersen back up to Rogersville to work for the day. He is from Mesa, Arizona and is a really cool guy. He has been out about 19 months. So we had a good time working together.
WEDNESDAY:
Wednesday morning we left and met the other elders about halfway between Rogersville and Greeneville to swap again. This time I took Elder Holmstead up to Rogersville. He is from Lehi Utah and we had a good time together. We dropped his stuff of at the apartment and set out for the day, only to realize I had locked the car and apartment keys inside. After trying to use a credit card to slide the lock for a while, we went around back and found the little kitchen window above the sink was unlocked. So I took Holmstead under the arms and he walked up the wall with me holding him up, and he slid right in, haha! I also got a surprise package from my grandma and grandpa Treseder, so that was sweet. Then later that night we drove back down to Greeneville to stay the night.
THURSDAY:
Thursday morning me and Elder Farley got ready and set off to Johnson City to go on exchanges with the zone leaders. I went with Elder Morris, who I really get along with, so it was fun. We got to teach some really awesome lessons that day. We also went out to eat lunch with the other JC elders and one of them is Elder Sessions (former comp). I absolutely love that guy so it was awesome to see him, too. That night we had dinner with some really cool members, and went back to the elders’ apartment to stay the night.
FRIDAY:
Friday, me and Elder Farley were finally companions again, haha. We got ready and left Johnson City to go back to Greeneville for district meeting. The spirit was STRONG in that meeting. For my training I read a story, about 15 minutes long. The story put everyone in the place of Jesus Christ, and went into incredible detail about all he did for us, and what it would be like. I handed everyone a picture of Christ, and they all were able to ponder the picture while listening. By the end we all had tears in our eyes, and we felt that much closer to our savior. It was a great meeting. After that we were finally able to get back to normal and me and Elder Farley headed back to Rogersville.
Those were the highlights of the week, thanks for all the support
No comments:
Post a Comment