Mailing Address

Elder Derek Roden
Tennessee Knoxville Mission
11320 Station West Drive, Suite 101
Farragut, TN 37934

Wednesday, January 3, 2018

Happy New Year, y'all!



Well I had my email all typed out and then accidentally deleted it, so this'll be the watered down version. The highlight of this week was definitely Christmas. 
Eating with Brother Minton, Mark's former mission companion, and family

Got to eat with a couple members, and got to talk with the fam for about an hour. Other than that it was a pretty normal week, a lot of good work. 
Our view of Derek for our Christmas call

We are going to be meeting with a guy named Chuck who just started coming to church out of nowhere. The dude already has paid tithing... so we asked him if we could come teach him and he's like, "Yeah how about Friday? Could I cook for you guys too?" ... that does not happen, haha, so we are very excited about that.

Elders Roden, Heninger, and Hayes (all 3 were in the same MTC district)

Thanks to everyone for the letters and support that has been sent my way, it is truly appreciated! I promise I won’t delete my email next week.

Elder Roden

No comments:

Post a Comment

Last One

Well, this will be my last email, pretty crazy.   We had an awesome week!!   On Wednesday we got to go to the Sevierville building for o...